EP 153: Attention Leaders: Let’s Go Back to S.C.H.O.O.L If You Want to Build a Following and Grow Your Business Like Wildfire
Sep 22, 2020
Are you a leader looking to grow a following, a tribe, or a movement? Are you ready to blaze a trail for others to follow? In this episode, Jessie shares what it takes to be a leader in your industry. It all starts with your willingness to recognize your doubt, own it, and do something about it.
In this episode, you’ll hear
- The difference between everyone else and Leaders - They own their doubts and do something about it.
- The qualities of a leader and how to step into becoming one.
- The importance of reconnecting to your goals.
- Stepping into who you were meant to be in the first place
- Taking control of your business and life with consistent action
- Breaking down the S.C.H.O.O.L acronym
- A call to all coaches and network markets to join the 5-day Leadership Launch Plan free challenge
Words of Wisdom:
- You need the MINDSET more than the STRATEGY
- Don't be afraid to speak your truth even if its in insecurity
- Stop waiting for the world to go back to normal and reconnect to what you want
- There are only two things you have control over in your life: Your belief and Your effort
- People don't choose their future, they choose their habits and their habits choose their future
Calling all Coaches and Network Marketers. Are you ready for a 5-day free challenge giving you the steps to launch into leadership? If so, text me “Leadership Launch Plan” to 1-315-284-5409 and I’ll send you all the deets!
Links to Connect:
Links mentioned in the episode: